Pac Man

Monday 6 August 2012

Today H.I.R.O.S.H.I.M.A

Hi I'm going to write my 6/08/2012 diary. In the morning, I had break fast and after that 
nurse came to my house and she changed my dressing. It was painful. I couldn't walk very 
well so I didn't go to out side from my bed.  
I like spending time talking with my mum. I need catch up with my work and kapa haka practice. 
It was this day, 67 years ago, that the American dropped the atomic bomb in Hiroshima in Japan in 06/08/1945.  140,000 people were killed from it. Today Japanese  people had a moment of silence for the victims. 
 I have a comic about atomic bomb and this story is based on the truth. This story is about Atomic bomb, WW2 and writer's life. His big brother went to war and another big brother went to camp to escape from american's attack in that city.  67 years ago on that day, writer lost his father, big sister and little brother. His mum had a baby and they didn't have any food so the baby starved and baby's inside of  her tummy wasn't well from radiation from the bomb. After the baby's death, writer's big brother came back from the war and writer's another big brother came back from the camp. One day, mother felt sick and she went to visit doctor and found she had leukemia from the radiation. After mother past away his big brother went to get marry to his girl friend and another big brother went to Osaka to earn some money. 
So writer was alone. But he had friends to live with. writer's friends lost their family. They were alone too. They built their house. After that one friend died from fighting and another friend stole some money from gang. So he had to run away to Tokyo. Writer was alone again. He had good talent of art and he wanted to be an artist. so he went to Tokyo. When atomic bomb dropped, he was only year 3. He was younger then us. He was still at primary school age.  His father told him to be like wheat. When wheat grow on field, it is trampled many times to be stronger. The father said that do not give up and be stronger after tragedy. and the end of the story the boy decided to be independent and grub good future. I like him.


Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment